The Serenitee Restaurant Group consists of ten distinct restaurants north of Boston, each with its own personality, atmosphere and menu. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and unique growth potential unmatched in most restaurant environments.
Benefits at Serenitee
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for growth & advancement (seven out of our eight general managers started their career as a host or server at one of our restaurants)
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance with superb employer contributions
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- 401K plans
- Cafeteria Plans offering several Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) so that you can save money in taxes
We’re comitted to making every guest experience the very best. Here’s just a few of the nods we've received:
- Opus Best Sushi BONS 2014, 2015, 2017
- Opus Best After Work Drinks: Reader's Choice BONS 2015, 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Bar: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Cocktail: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- TWK “[the staff] recommended spot-on drink pairings, from a novel beer to a hard-to-find wine.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK Best Sushi BONS 2016
- The Spot “The service was exceptional.” — The Boston Globe
- 15 Walnut “for a casual vibe, book a table at this neighborhood hang out, which serves up a roster of elevated comfort food.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK "The best thing about working here is the flexibility with the menu and our specials. We try to keep our products as fresh as possible.” —Chef Andrew Tate in The Winchester Star
- Latitude 43 Best Sushi BONS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- Latitude 43 Best Al Fresco Dinning 2014
- Hale Street Tavern Best Pub Food BONS 2011
- Opus “Best part of my job is… The people I work with. We spend a LOT of time together, and it is always awesome!” — Ramona Shah in Northshore Magazine
Meet Ryder Ritchie, Chef at Latitude 43
Gloucester native Ryder Ritchie has been fishing since “before he could tie his own shoes.” Ryder’s also been working in restaurants for as long as he can remember, so he’s no stranger to catching and cooking local seafood.
With a love of both new fusion and classic New England flavors, Ryder enjoys sharing his passion with guests and is a regular fixture on the dining room floor. He wants to provide guests with more than just a delicious dish; he strives to create an experience.
Learn more about Ryder Ritchie Meet more of the Serenitee team
Full or Part Time Line Cook
Maggie’s Farm, Middleton, MA
FT or PT Dishwashers
Latitude 43, Gloucester, MA
Traveling Sous Chef
Serenitee, Gloucester, MA
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We’d still like to hear from you; please click here to fill out an application.