The Serenitee Restaurant Group consists of ten distinct restaurants north of Boston, each with its own personality, atmosphere and menu. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and unique growth potential unmatched in most restaurant environments.
Benefits at Serenitee
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for growth & advancement (seven out of our eight general managers started their career as a host or server at one of our restaurants)
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance with superb employer contributions
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- 401K plans
- Cafeteria Plans offering several Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) so that you can save money in taxes
We’re comitted to making every guest experience the very best. Here’s just a few of the nods we've received:
- Opus Best Sushi BONS 2014, 2015, 2017
- Opus Best After Work Drinks: Reader's Choice BONS 2015, 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Bar: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Cocktail: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- TWK “[the staff] recommended spot-on drink pairings, from a novel beer to a hard-to-find wine.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK Best Sushi BONS 2016
- The Spot “The service was exceptional.” — The Boston Globe
- 15 Walnut “for a casual vibe, book a table at this neighborhood hang out, which serves up a roster of elevated comfort food.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK "The best thing about working here is the flexibility with the menu and our specials. We try to keep our products as fresh as possible.” —Chef Andrew Tate in The Winchester Star
- Latitude 43 Best Sushi BONS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- Latitude 43 Best Al Fresco Dinning 2014
- Hale Street Tavern Best Pub Food BONS 2011
- Opus “Best part of my job is… The people I work with. We spend a LOT of time together, and it is always awesome!” — Ramona Shah in Northshore Magazine
Meet Laura Balestraci, General Manager at Maggie’s Farm
Laura Balestraci’s experience as an athlete and coach has greatly influenced the environment at Maggie’s Farm. The tried and true saying “there’s no I in team” goes double is you’re working in the front of house at Maggie’s Farm, where helping each other out is a priority.
Laura’s favorite part about the restaurant industry is meeting new people and the challenge this presents. She acknowledges that it can be difficult to please everyone, but it’s an awesome obstacle to have. To not only make the guests happy, but to also make sure everyone working at Maggie’s Farm truly enjoy their jobs.
Learn more about Laura Balestraci Meet more of the Serenitee team
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We’d still like to hear from you; please click here to fill out an application.