The Serenitee Restaurant Group consists of eight distinct restaurants north of Boston, each with its own personality, atmosphere and menu. And although Serenitee's core cultural values drive the operating procedures of each of our locations, there is a unique and vibrant culture that has emerged within each of the restaurants. Our simple mission statement, "we are in the business of making people happy", is at the heart of everything we do, and we apply this philosophy to both our guests and employees alike.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and unique growth potential unmatched in most restaurant environments. And our passion for this industry infuses absolutely everything we do.
Benefits at Serenitee
- Top industry pay and continual financial growth
- Opportunity for growth & advancement (seven out of our eight general managers started their career as a host, server or cook at one of our restaurants)
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance with superb employer contributions
- Vacation and sick pay
- Excellent Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) so that you can save money in taxes
- Discounts in all of the Serenitee Restaurant Group locations
- Company Sponsored Events
- Ongoing perks, rewards and incentives that are continually changing and expanding
We’re committed to making every guest experience the very best. Here’s just a few of the nods we've received:
- Opus Best Sushi BONS 2014, 2015, 2017
- Opus Best After Work Drinks: Reader's Choice BONS 2015, 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Bar: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- Opus Best Cocktail: Reader's Choice BONS 2016, 2017
- TWK “[the staff] recommended spot-on drink pairings, from a novel beer to a hard-to-find wine.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK Best Sushi BONS 2016
- The Spot “The service was exceptional.” — The Boston Globe
- 15 Walnut “for a casual vibe, book a table at this neighborhood hang out, which serves up a roster of elevated comfort food.” — Northshore Magazine
- TWK "The best thing about working here is the flexibility with the menu and our specials. We try to keep our products as fresh as possible.” —Chef Andrew Tate in The Winchester Star
- Latitude 43 Best Sushi BONS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- Latitude 43 Best Al Fresco Dinning 2014
- Hale Street Tavern Best Pub Food BONS 2011
- Opus “Best part of my job is… The people I work with. We spend a LOT of time together, and it is always awesome!” — Ramona Shah in Northshore Magazine
Meet Laura Balestraci, General Manager at Maggie’s Farm
Laura Balestraci’s experience as an athlete and coach has greatly influenced the environment at Maggie’s Farm. The tried and true saying “there’s no I in team” goes double is you’re working in the front of house at Maggie’s Farm, where helping each other out is a priority.
Laura’s favorite part about the restaurant industry is meeting new people and the challenge this presents. She acknowledges that it can be difficult to please everyone, but it’s an awesome obstacle to have. To not only make the guests happy, but to also make sure everyone working at Maggie’s Farm truly enjoy their jobs.
Learn more about Laura Balestraci Meet more of the Serenitee team
Maggie’s Farm, Middleton, MA
TWK Winchester, Winchester, MA
Maggie’s Farm, Middleton, MA
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We’d still like to hear from you; please click here to fill out an application.